Thursday, October 20, 2005

i want this car in lime green.or blue. or red.


This is my neighbour's car. Setiap kali kluar rumah, akan nampak kereta ni, if the neighbour hasn't go out lah. Huhu..i really want this car. It's perfect. Proportion yang cantik. Papa said it was rm 240K when it was first out in the market, which was 3-4 years ago. So now should be cheaper. But still, VW maintainance in Msia is expensive. Just like if you use jaguar or rover lah. Tak dapat VW, Nissan Micra is good enuff. It's cheaper, and it looks almost like this VW. But it must be in red or lime green. Kawaii! ;)

I dont know much about cars, of course. Whatever i know is from papa or B. B must be laughing his heart out when he reads this blog. Yes, I'm scared of driving. But I still talk about what kinda car I want to own someday. I dont know why. Scared that other drivers might hit me? Scared that I might hit somebody? But, I am scared of many things. B can testify that. My best friend P always says "ko ni harap badan je besar!". I think I need a therapy lah..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u can drive ur won fav car if u can start learnin to drive from now.. i bet u can do it dee .. trust me


- b -

Anonymous said...

u can drive ur own fav car if u can start learnin to drive now .. i bet u can do it dee.. trust me.. muahss..

-b-

Anonymous said...

i remember how scared she were when i asked her to drive... better learn nxt time dear...:P