Saturday, October 08, 2005

Ramadhan test..

Presenting complaint: fever, runny nose, sore throat, cough, headache
Diagnosis: upper respiratory infection

Huhu!! Demam lagi! Rasenye baru je demam sebulan lepas..but this time it appeared quite quick. No warning, no ‘aura’. I was all well on Wednesday, went out in the afternoon to help my roommie to do some shopping. One of her friends was sick, prolly caught the virus from her. Lepas bukak puasa je my throat became so sore that even to drink became a big challenge. Tau2 je I was lying in my bed for the whole Thursday, only able to get up to solat. Missed 2 tutorials and 3 lectures. Regret that so much. Bukan senang nak arrange for tutorial..those mentors of ours are so busy. Anyway, being unwell in Ramadhan is a huge test of patience. Cried a little, coz whenever I got sick, I’d become homesick too. Don’t know why. Maybe because if I was sick at home, mama will always be there to take care of me. Manja eh? I don’t care. :P

5 comments:

Marfu'ah said...

this is SCARY!!! I caught some bug as well and was away from hospital on WEd, Thurs and Friday.
another scary bit.. I sensed some rase more fragile and manje-ish feelings within me... that I must warn u my dearest fren: Stop me from crying over or doing stupid things. Plssss

Anonymous said...

tak scary pun...

Anonymous said...

to miss marfuah , cry if u wanna cry.. i can lent u some tissues for u .. hehe

Anonymous said...

erm.. manja la juga.. but i rs if ur in kl sekalipun u must be alone rite now aite ?
how do u feel if everyone around u is busy ?

Anonymous said...

weh sonie takkan keseorangan coz dia ada adik yg penyanyang cam i.