Saturday, December 31, 2005

Quick Update

Went to Spain for a week. A dream came true. Loved the trip! Gonna write an entry on that later. Hafta finish the medical ethics and legal med essays first *Ppfffffftttthhh!* Love the subject (ethics, not legal med!!) actually, but to talk about it in 2500 words? Why do u think there's no intellectual reads in my blog??

My beloved aunt dapat posting ke Muazzam Shah, Pahang. Whereabout? Near Kuantan. That's all I know. The place doesnt sound too rural to me. A pekan perhaps. Tok Ayah and Wan must be a bit disappointed. I know how badly they want C.sue to work in Kelantan, to stay with them in their old days. Myself..rasa sedih sikit..nanti tak dapat selalu hang out dgn Csue when I go back to Msia. She's been staying with us in KL for a few years when she was working in Putrajaya. She's mama's youngest sis, only a few years older than I am..so she's like a big sister to me....the funny thing is, Csue is petite and I am 5'8"...she calls me KakLong (eldest sister) and I call her Csue(youngest sister)..when we hang out, surely people think that I am the big sis!Erm..suddenly I miss her so much...

My sis, dah dapat herPMR results...alhamdulillah..I'm so proud of her achievement...is she going to a boarding school like her KakLong? The offers (if there is one for her) usually arrive in January/February, so we'll just wait and see. Kalau Mirah pegi boarding school..tinggal ler Lisa je kat rumah to teman Papa and Mama. Ermm..abesler...makin spoil le adik bongsu ku itu... ;P

Adios.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a dream come true ..ek..jeles nih!!!

fr