Sunday, April 30, 2006

2 months to go

Done with psyciatry video exam. Was asked on clips on eating disorder and persecutory delusion. Thot I did fairly okay. The result was disappointing tho'. Well, what's done is done. Hafta face the music. Can only look forward now.

Finished reading A's book If You Could See Me Now by C.Ahern. Love it! Such a light read yet managed to make me laugh and teary at the same time. Or maybe it's just me. Emotional incontinence. Hehh.

I bought a book for myself after the exam. The Line of Beauty by Alan Hollinghurst. Just 1 euro tau! And it's a hardback too! What a bargain kan? Tapi belum rasa nak baca lah. Coz I cant start reading a book and not finishing it. There are other books begging me to open them now; Ophthalmology. The Duke Elder exam's on Wednesday. Since there is no pressure to excel in it, and there's also the money back guarantee, the 'whateverr' attitude is dominating.

Cant wait to go back to the people I love. Two more months!

No comments: